Life as a Teenage Girl

Sunday, 29 January 2012

A Friend Like You


Everyone should have
a friend like you
You are so much fun to be with
And you are such a good person
You crack me up with laughter
And touch my heart with your kindness
You have a wonderful ability
To know when to offer advice
And when to sit in quiet support
Time after time
You've come to my rescue
And brighten so many
Of my routine days
And time after time
I've realized how fortunate
I am that my life includes you
I really do believe that
Everybody should have a friend like you
But so far it looks like
You are one of a kind!
Posted by ♥ Shalini Sherelyn ♥ at 01:32
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
♥ Shalini Sherelyn ♥
If u wanna get to know me first of all, u should never try to get too personal... People, im just simple... don't get too complicated... Love rules.. so does music I might not be the most beautiful, or the sexiest, nor do I have the perfect body. I might not be everyone's first choice, but I'm a great choice. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not... I'm too good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past... but I am not ashamed either. I'm proud of who I am today. Take me as I am ♥ ☊Mυѕι¢ ιѕ Pαят Oƒ му ℓιƒє.☊
View my complete profile

Facebook Badge

Shalini Sherelyn Rajamani

Create Your Badge

music is me !!!




Gratisan Musik

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (7)
      • Are You My Friend ????
      • A True Friend
      • A Friend Like You
      • Everytime I Look At The Stars
      • cute
      • True Love
      • I awake each day with a smile And greet it with a...
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by suprun. Powered by Blogger.